Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ode to Kirilenko

Turns out there are more things than freezing weather, figure skating, and gymnastics in Russia.

Meet Andrei Kirilenko:

What in the world did they feed the Andrei tyke to make him grow so tall? I'm thinking it was probably:

Kartofel. Which, if you don't know, is potatoes in Russian. Enough Kartofel for 6'9" lads.
I'm sure he was happy at 18 to go play for the Jazz. Because, as you know, he's really good at
Rebounds, making free-throws and stuff. He even has skater boy long hair- that's so tough. He might wash
It with Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo. But, wait, that's the kind that I use. And yet my blonde
Locks are nowhere near as silky as his bob with bangs. Some people may
Enjoy laughing at it, but I like the way it hangs. I think his cut is more for a technical purpose,
Not style. If he didn't have bangs, his long hair would get in his face once in a while.
Kudos to him for daring to be different! And his non-tattooed arms would make any Mom proud. For when he's an
Old timer his arm tats won't be shriveled like a cloud.

The End.

4 comments:

Kel-C said...

you would! hahahaha i love it!

The Simmons Bunch said...

HAHA! Berk you crack me up!

Kate said...

Wow, creative Berk, I like it :).

PS, I'm guessing his locks look glossy because they are slowly covered in sweat, which gives the glossly illusion. By the end of the night, they're dripping with sweat. Yum.

Sherri said...

Hahaha, I hope someday you get to meet him! I agree with Kate's comment though, having been around a few basketball players in my time! It amazed me how they stay looking so nice on the floor until they are taken out of the game and sit a few minutes and then all of a sudden they are dripping with sweat. ahhhh athletes!